Holidays in Marotta
Marotta Fano and…
Marotta is a nice city on the adriatic sea and is an ideal place to stay to visit the wonderfull landscapes of the hinterland.
Marotta offers the chance of a relaxing vacation in a seasite resort, where past and present are melted together, infact it is possible until now to see the ancient work of the fishermen.
A place where it is possible to live the sea life and the history of the hinterland.
The location offers the most varied opportunities. Within a 30 minutes’ ride by car/coach you can find wonderful places that meet the most different needs and tastes.
- Seaside (the shores of the Adriatic Sea)
- Culture and Art (Urbino, Recanati, Gradara, San Leo, San Marino, Macerata, Fano)
- Religious sites (Loreto)
- Fun (Mirabilandia, Aquafan, Zoo of Falconara, Italia in Miniature)
- Nature (Park of Mount Conero, Frasassi Caves, Furlo Gorge, inland landscapes, Sibillini Mountains)
- Oeno-Gastronomy (Cagli, Jesi Castles, Val Metauro, Acqualagna, Pergola)
- Folklore (Fano “Adriatic Carnival”)
- Archaeology (The Roman City of Forum Sempronii of Fossembrone, Città Romana di Castelleone di Suasa Archaeological Park, Piceno Centre in Numana)